| About Us
| Contact Us
Career at Peptide 2.0:
|Job ID: 311|
|Description||The sales assistant is responsible for assisting Account Managers to provide high-standard services to our customers. He/she will be responsible for processing sales orders, answering phone calls, organizing faxes/purchase orders and finishing other work assigned. Please send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com for immediate consideration. |
|Requirements||Strong communication skills and nice phone manner.
Well-organized and detail-oriented.
Biology or related degree is preferred.|
|Job ID: 322|
|Description||The Marketing Specialist is responsible for the development, execution and measurement of creative revenue-generating marketing programs in support of GenScript global sales. Liaison to outside agencies for the creation of marketing programs, including collateral materials, advertising, direct mail, trade shows, and multi-media programs. Responsibilities also include: working with the media and purchasing media advertising time and space; leading and managing the concept and development of new product launch package initiatives, giving creative direction to design department on new advertising materials; assisting with strategic planning of corporate marketing and advertising projects. You will use analytical skills to develop programs that optimize campaign effectiveness and maximize ROI and results.|
- Degree in fields of life sciences (e.g. molecular biology, biochemistry, genetics), Communications, Media, Marketing or related fields.
- Demonstrated writing/editing experience with proficiency in determining message, style and tone for the specified audience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills.
- Highly proficient in managing multiple projects simultaneously and ability to work within time and budgetary constraints.
- Must be detail oriented, organized and possess the ability to quickly adapt and respond to change.
- Must also be able to work independently as well as on a team.
|Job ID: 334|
|Description||The sales representative will be responsible for direct sales of products and services to all customers within the assigned territory. We have an existing customer base, but establishing new customers is the key part of this position. If you enjoy meeting new people every day, and experiencing professional growth and business excitement at the same time, this is the right job for you. Please send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. |
- Ideal candidates should possess strong communication skills, strong work ethic
and committed to constant professional growth.
- Knowledge in Molecular Biology,
Biochemistry, Cell Biology, Chemistry is a must.
- Excellent presentation skill
and ability to identify, target and build strong collaborative relationships
with key customers is needed.